Castle Repercussions - D1 Castle Repercussions - D1

lol - rrod at the end

absolutely amazing, cant wait to see the next

The Sketch Collab '08 The Sketch Collab '08

Damn!

How long ago did we make this? I remember it was back when I used a mouse, and had Flash MX! :D

fredstermaster responds:

LUL, those were the days

Street Fighter Series pt2 Street Fighter Series pt2

It was OK

I really liked it, but I don't like fighting animations. :P I think you should start animating things that aren't about fighting, and don't have sprites in them, but I have to give you credit for the work that has been put into this movie. Try a real animation sometime.

mortis5000 responds:

Ok...Thanks for the info

Noraa's Flames Tutorial Noraa's Flames Tutorial

Help!

The particles just keep floating, and do not disapear! How do I fix this?

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Great game, but you forgot a

PAUSE BUTTON. I had to take a piss when I was facing the clown, and died. Other than that, it was a great game, and had incredible artwork.

the chosen stick lvl 2 the chosen stick lvl 2

Really fun and hard

I wish more games were like this. You should have level 3 even harder: if you press a wrong key, you die. Good luck on the next level! :)

Evil Twins Theme (REMIX) Evil Twins Theme (REMIX)

Sweet

Dude you NEED to make a Rockslide Rumble remix

Skyler182 responds:

Sure, Ive decided that I will remix Rockslide Rumble. Soon. Thanks for listening. :D

Evil-Dog - The Last Stand Evil-Dog - The Last Stand

Great

Everything blends in perfectly, and it's really catchy, but I think the name doesn't fit it too well. It's a little too soft for "The Last Stand" in my opinion. But hey, it's a really nice song. Keep up the good work.

Clearing the Sky Clearing the Sky

I absolutely love this song

I truly think this is the best audio submission on NG. Hopefully, I will have this in an upcoming game if I ever release it. :D And good luck with any other songs you may be working on.

RealFaction responds: