Noraa's Flames Tutorial Noraa's Flames Tutorial

Help!

The particles just keep floating, and do not disapear! How do I fix this?

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Great game, but you forgot a

PAUSE BUTTON. I had to take a piss when I was facing the clown, and died. Other than that, it was a great game, and had incredible artwork.

the chosen stick lvl 2 the chosen stick lvl 2

Really fun and hard

I wish more games were like this. You should have level 3 even harder: if you press a wrong key, you die. Good luck on the next level! :)

Ragdoll Punishment Ragdoll Punishment

Classic

I love ragdoll games. You should put mini-games in it, like where objects fall from the sky, and you have to avoid them or something. Nice work though.
P.S. - Can you please link me to the tutorial? Thanks.

Adopt A Pancake V1 Adopt A Pancake V1

Cute :)

I loved this game. I played for awhile, but I couldn't place the diaper back on him, but whatever, great game.

Multi-Pong Multi-Pong

Good at first

I really liked it the first round, but nothing new happened after that, no powerups, no level change, just gets harder. I stopped at level three, because I couldn't get any points. Nice game otherwise :)

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

Best and most helpful tutorial in my opinion

This tutorial was really helpful, and I loved playing with all the actionscript and mini-tutorials inside it! Especially the scripted fire :) You deserve a noble award.

Tangerine Panic Tangerine Panic

Played it before, and still love it :)

There should be a sequel, like kumquat panic.
Excellent game! :) There should be an adventure mode to it also.

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3

Damn.

This is easily the best point an click game submitted to NG. It took me 34 minutes, and 14 seconds to beat it the first time.

"crucify-me! Jesus" "crucify-me! Jesus"

The idea and gameplay are terrible

For one, this is stupid. If you want be an asshole, keep it to yourself. Second, clicking on one thing is boring. If you would've taken your time, you would've been able to actually click on it's hands and feet.