Castle Repercussions - D1 Castle Repercussions - D1

lol - rrod at the end

absolutely amazing, cant wait to see the next

The Sketch Collab '08 The Sketch Collab '08

Damn!

How long ago did we make this? I remember it was back when I used a mouse, and had Flash MX! :D

fredstermaster responds:

LUL, those were the days

Street Fighter Series pt2 Street Fighter Series pt2

It was OK

I really liked it, but I don't like fighting animations. :P I think you should start animating things that aren't about fighting, and don't have sprites in them, but I have to give you credit for the work that has been put into this movie. Try a real animation sometime.

mortis5000 responds:

Ok...Thanks for the info

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

It's good but,

As of now, every game that gets released for 360, is eventually released for PS3, so this song doesn't make a lot of sense, but great nonetheless.

Confinement + Confinement +

Great

Excellent. Everything was perfect.

The Arma [Pivot] The Arma [Pivot]

Best yet

This was by far the best animation you've made over the last while.
10/10

bert705 responds:

Glad I didn't disappoint.

Klay World: The Rodent 1 Klay World: The Rodent 1

lol

Loved it. The only reason it's not epic, is because it's a beginning to a series/nothing happens. Of course, if you put a little action into this one, it would be awesome, but it's fine how it it. Just means that the second one is going be that much more good.

Over Nine Thousand Licks Over Nine Thousand Licks

lul

I remember watching a long time ago. I lol'd so hard the first time XD Since the whole "It's over 9,000" stuff is popular today, I'll give you a 5/5, k?

I Love Kids I Love Kids

Jesus, lol

God I laughed my ass off XD The part were he was beating up the cat was fucking hilarious :D Nice job on it.

Numa Numa C/Lock Numa Numa C/Lock

Brilliant

I loved all of them! I lol'd at the kid dancing. Everything was perfect pretty much lol :P I didn't like the seizure parts of it though. Nice job guys, keep it up :D